Water pollution has escalated due to the growing population, improper water management and environmental changes caused by human activity making most of our water sources unsafe for consumption. The inefficiency of many current disinfectants to eliminate all pathogens in the water treatment and distribution systems requires a new approach.
The properties of an effective disinfectant are as follows:
- Broad anti-microbial ability at ambient temperature within a short contact time.
- It should not generate any harmful by-products during or after use.
- The disinfectant itself should not affect human health.
- Inexpensive and easily applicable for the intended use.
- Easy to store, highly soluble in water and must not be corrosive for any equipment or surface.
- Amenable to safe disposal.
Sinowatek offers the INNOWATECH Aquadron® system which provides a very powerful disinfectant INNOWATECH Anolyte® tradename SulafectTM which has the above-mentioned properties.
SulafectTM is a disinfectant where the concentrate is produced exclusively from drinking water, electricity, and high purity salt and therefore it is safe to handle, easy to store and have no harmful by-products.
The active ingredient in SulafectTM, hypochlorous acid (HOCL), kills a multitude of pathogens which are harmful to humans, animals, and plants. The HOCL tear down the pathogens cell membranes and envelope their proteins in a very short time.
INNOWATECH Anolyte® is manufactured in an electrolysis cell in the neutral pH range of 6.7 to 7.2 preventing the formation of Cl2 micro bubbles and therefore it is non-corrosive to water supply or production equipment.
We can install a cost-effective Innowatech Aquadron® station for a client as part of a process or SulafectTM disinfectant can be supplied as a liquid product to disinfect drinking water, treat waste / process water for release or re-use.